January 01, 2019
Start A Team
Tour de Pink team building is a rewarding way to increase your impact and make the most of your 3 Days & 200 Miles. Plus, friends new and old can rally around 1 Purpose to create a support network before, during and after the event.
YSC invites you to start a team with two or more people today! What a great way to share a team-building experience with your coworkers, and friends. You can set physical and fundraising goals together, and feel confident your efforts are helping give young survivors valuable access to support, resources and education.
Are you ready to start your team? Let’s go!
- Pick a captain
- Create your team name
- Register your team online
- Personalize your fundraising page
- Start recruiting team members
- Develop your fundraising strategy
- Reach out to family, friends and co-workers for support
- Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program
- Use social media to reach a broader audience
- Aim for an awesome incentive
- Host a team kick-off event!
- Plan a team fundraiser
- Tell local businesses why you are riding
- Tell your co-workers that you are riding
View Team Handbook [PDF]