January 01, 2019
A RIDE FOR EVERY BODY
TDP is a ride for all skill levels. From the beginner to experienced cyclist, we have an option for you. Choose your distance - 20, 36 or 62-miles - and join a ride culture that thrives on supporting each other.
Each ride is fully supported with staff, medics, mechanics, stocked rest stops, ride marshals and SAG vehicles.
AN EXPERIENCE, NOT JUST AN EVENT
Both TDP East and TDP West rides follow stunning backdrops and end with a celebration meant to bring us all together. Get ready to make friendships that last a lifetime.
TDP IN THE NEWS
Take a look at a few of our favorite stories.
- Event: Tour de Pink is a fully supported, multi-day charity bike ride that raises money to support young woman facing breast cancer (bicycletimesmag.com, July 2018)
- How Cycling Helped 3 Women Fight Breast Cancer (Bicycling.com, October 2015)
- Tour de Pink race ends in Encinitas (FOX5, October 2015)
- #CancerCantStopMe: Inspiring Stories From Women Who’ve Faced Cancer (SELF Magazine, September 2015)
- Tour de Pink: Natalie biked over 100 miles for breast cancer this weekend (Today Show, September 2014)